There For You At Every Step, Through Every Question And Emotion.
Angelo C. Banks
My passion for family law comes from personal experience. I grew up in a separated home, and today, I raise two sons co-parenting with their mother. We are far from the perfect family, but through well established communication and love for our children, we have managed to make the best of a separation. I have experienced that divorce and child custody does not need to be a fight.
Prior to becoming a family law attorney, I served ten years in the United States Air Force as a Security Forces Member. While going through the intricacies of a military family, I also decided to use any free time I had earning a Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Counseling.
It was after my second tour of duty in the military that I decided to combine my passion, experience, and education and become a family law attorney. I am now committed to providing my clients efficient results that support reasonable, significant, and meaningful parenting time, equitable division of property, and a smooth transition into a new chapter of life.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Dean's List
- Liberty University
- M.A. in Human Services Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Ashford University
- - B.A. in Sociology
- Community College of the Air Force
- A.A. in Police Science Criminal Justice
- John Waldeck
- Emily Branch
- The Honorable Thomas H. Newton
- Dan Nelson
- Waldeck and Patterson, Associate Attorney, 2020 to 2021
- Stange Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2019 to 2020
- United States Air Force, Security Forces Member
- UMKC Abandoned Housing Clinic
- KCMBA, Member, 2016 to Present
- Air Force Association, Member, 2012 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Family Law 90%
- Traffic Tickets
- Uncontested Adoptions
- Missouri, 2019
- Kansas, 2021
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Winner: Abandoned Housing Clinic
- Juris Doctor: Urban, Land Use and Environmental Law Emphasis
- Air Force 12 Outstanding Airman of the Year Award Winner 2012